How To Self Deport

The first thing you have to do is know if you are illegal. It is important to do your research, here is how you can find out:

1. Get background info:

2. Retrieve all your family member’s records:

3. Or just use a service like this one:

The next step is to decide where to deport to. Sometmes if your family immigrated Illegally to the United States of America long ago, it is hard to decide which country to return to. We suggest returning to the scene of the crime, or where your Illegal ancestor came from.

1: Save some money first! Research the cost of living in the area. Look for online jobs that you can do abroad even if you don’t have a work visa.

2: Find a place to live. Good places to look include Craigslist and the Live Abroad website. See the Resources section below for links.

3: Contact your bank to setup a foreign account that you can use outside of the United States. You may also want to assign someone to act on your behalf in your absence- this is called a power of attorney. That way, if you need to do anything with your storage unit, bank or home, you will not have to return to the U.S. to complete the tasks.

4: Contact the consulate in the area that you would like to reside in. The consulate staff will be able to answer any questions that you may have regarding legal and citizenship requirements. In order to receive a work permit or a visa, you will need a job in the country you’re moving to, a valid passport, the address of your new residence and bank statements.

5: Pack only what you need and store the rest at a local storage unit for when you come back to the US. Make sure a relative has a key in case it takes you a few years.

6: Learn some of the language of the country that you are moving to- this will make it much easier to communicate with other citizen. But also remember that English is almost a universal language, if you move to a city around the world you will probably be fine!

7: Join the Repatriots Facebook group! We have members all around the world, who have repatriated or are going to repatriate to Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada. Get in touch with someone who’s in your shoes.

Fianlly, once you are abroad you will probably want to reapply to come back to the United States of America legally. This might take time, even a few years, depending on where your ancestors immigrated Illegally from. But don’t worry. Repatriots can help support you through this process. Apply for citizenship here, and e-mail to get a Repatriot Mentor who will walk you through the process!

As the great Ronald Reagan said, “All great change in America begins at the dinner table.” Sit down with your family and have a discussion about this. Stand for what’s right!


20 Comments on “How To Self Deport”

  1. Jeresia Noris says:

    You guys rock! This is hysterical. I love you for it!

  2. OurHonda says:

    Love your site! Since no one really knows where most of my dad’s relatives are from, I’m thinking about sending half of me to a part of southern Illinois called Tic Ridge, which I am about 99% sure has not been considered part of the US since 1962…Feeling very patriotic!!

  3. doingyoursisterdoesntmakemeyoursister says:

    you are idiots.
    Wasn’t nazi Germany also about checking for a drop of jewish blood in the family history?
    Amazing that people from the US (the entrepreneurs and self-reliant examples of the world) would go paying the sins of the great grandparents.
    Again, you are idiots.

    • James Starks says:

      You never even developed a basic sense of humor, have you? What are you pissed off about? Channel your hate towards the GOP, they deserve it.

    • Adeniyi K. A. says:

      I agree.. I do not need to make a family tree to know that I am a citizen.. A copy of my citizenship file is with the government.. and I also have my United social security card, my voters id card, and my united state passport with me as living proof..
      A legal resident need a U.S. Residency Booklet or Card and U.S. social security card .. I have my documents.. I was told to avoid putting my personal information online to prevent identity theft..

      • Adeniyi K. A. says:

        U.S. Dual Citizenship – means being a Citizen of USA and of Different Country at the same time.. this dose not limit the fact that a person could be a citizen of more than two Nationality. .. which may be the result of having to be Naturalized in different country or countries after being a citizen of a birth country; either through parent(s) or in person.

  4. Bubba Rougekiki says:

    I think this a wonderful idea. I really want to self deport, but I just checked both my maternal and paternal ancestors and all of them came here legally. I feel so cheated that I can’t be a real patriot and self deport. As a 100% red blooded American Patriot, I should have the right to self deport in the name of patriotism even if my ancestors came here legally. For that matter, ALL real Americans should do the right thing and self deport because it is patriotic.

  5. Afrolatina says:

    It’s sounds to me like you all are a bunch of tortured White people. HAHAHAHA!

  6. george. says:

    you guys are great.
    i’m going to enter the U.S.A illegally just so i can self-deport at a later stage.
    that’s how much i love you guys. you sure are special and make me feel so patriotic, you tea-partier’s you…

  7. […] site even has a “How to Self Deport” section with a list of tips, which starts: 1. Get background info: […]

  8. nfspeaking says:

    I’ve been shopping for a better country to in which to live since the Supreme Court pushed Scrub junior into office. Would that I could find one!

  9. Patriots against Xenophobia!

    Evil is an embodiment of universal human failure
    Satan is a manifestation of; greed, avarice, gluttony, voracity, ravenousness, greediness, insatiability, hunger, self-indulgence, appetite, craving, covetousness, greediness, materialism, acquisitiveness, passion, jealousy, envy, covetousness, resentment, resentfulness, suspicion, wariness, paranoia, mistrustfulness, distrust, possessiveness, temptation, to lie cheat & steal, and animalistic impulses.

    Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242 – Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law:[20]
    It is a crime for any person acting under color of law (federal, state or local officials who enforce statutes, ordinances, regulations, or customs) to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived the rights, privileges, or immunities of any person secured or protected by the Constitution and laws of the U.S. This includes willfully subjecting or causing to be subjected any person to different punishments, pains, or penalties, than those prescribed for punishment of citizens on account of such person being an alien or by reason of his/her color or race.

  10. Fenwick says:

    Wicked clever. Wicked funny.

  11. Adeniyi K. A. says:

    It’s foolish when a Naturalized US Citizen and/ or Legal US Resident decides to self deport .. o.O’

  12. Wick says:

    Ok, so I traced my family all the way back to the 1650’s before the USA even existed so clearly I am an illegal. But my ancestral grandfather was kicked out of France for not being Catholic so shouldn’t I be able to deport someplace else? Like the Bahamas or something?

    • g2-5b5aa8d4d5681b4cc93c6e1e57650b4e says:

      Please Please Please make a video testimonial. It would be AWESOME and honestly, I think it would be exactly the point of this web site, since the only people who are not truly illegal immigrants to these United States are now in reserves.

  13. jimmy says:

    i really feel terrible. even though my family has perfectly kept records of citizenship, i don’t trust them. they’re all just a little too confident. i think they came over on a raft from cuba, changed their name to Goldberg and have been bleaching ever since. i always thought our soap smelled weird. anyway, i feel cuban. and just going back isn’t good enough, i want to go back the way we came…in a raft. first, i have to get to florida. can anyone help me with airfare? seattle to florida is pricey. then i need some logs. are there logs in florida? can someone with the self-deportation group help me with some logs? maybe rope too.

    • Bob S. says:

      I probably can’t afford to provide an entire raft’s worth of logs, but once you’re in Florida, get in touch with me, and I will send you two or three logs and fifty meters of good climbing rope. I can also send you some fishing line and a few hooks. Good luck!

  14. JD says:

    My great-grandfather originally came to California as an illegal immigrant, from Ohio. This was in 1843, shortly before the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo transferred California to the possession of the US. The Treaty transferred all the Mexicans there to become Americans — but as far as I know, said nothing about anyone who was there illegally at the time. It apparently didn’t hinder my ancestor from returning to Ohio on a couple of occasions, although, not surprisingly, he came back to California both times.

    Does this mean that I have to self-deport back to Cleveland? If so, I might just as well drink the Kool-Aid now…

  15. g2-5b5aa8d4d5681b4cc93c6e1e57650b4e says:

    Guys Guys Guys. I’m hearing a lot about people who are 2nd and 3rd generation Americans who’s grand and great grandparents came illegally. Shocking, I agree. But I think this movement is intended to go back further still – to the people who came here illegally and took over farm land by force from those that lived here before in the 1600s and 1700s.

    Please Please I want to see some testimonials from a few people with this ancestry. It would make my day.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s